Estate planning attorney, Philip Kavesh, developed the IRA Inheritance Trust®, which became one of the biggest breakthroughs in estate planning in the past few years. This trust strategy, which effectively is described as a “Living Trust for an IRA”SM, is a standalone trust instrument for IRAs, 401(k)’s and other retirement assets. It was not only created to provide better estate planning options for retirement assets, but with the assistance of Keebler & Associates, LLP, was approved by the Internal Revenue Service in Private Letter Ruling 200537044 back in 2005.
If you are an estate planning attorney and are looking for an easy, simple and reasonably-priced means of implementing this unique strategy into your practice, you can now do so for a low one-time licensing fee of just $2,195.
The IRA Inheritance Trust® Legal Document Form & Training Package comes complete with:
Data CD-ROM containing the following modifiable documents:
- IRA Inheritance Trust® Legal Document Form (for both married and single clients)
- IRA Inheritance Trust® Beneficiary Designation Form
- IRA Inheritance Trust® Color Flow Chart
- IRA Inheritance Trust® Certification
- IRA Inheritance Trust® Disclosure Statement
- IRA Inheritance Trust® Planning Checklist & Intake Form
- Special Needs Trust language for the IRA Inheritance Trust®
- Amendments to the Revocable Living Trust Document (for the IRA Inheritance Trust®)
- Trust Review Checklist and Other Ancillary Legal Documents
- Table of Contents and other Manual inserts
Technical Training Module, including:
- A 2.5 Hour Technical Training DVD
- IRA Inheritance Trust® FAQ’s
- IRA Inheritance Trust® Guidelines for Use
- Various Articles, PLRs & Resources
- Sample Beneficiary Designation Forms & Custodian Hold Harmless Language
Sample binder, including:
- The complete document assembled so you can see how Mr. Kavesh’s law firm packages and delivers this unique trust to his clients.
All of the legal document forms come in a modifiable Microsoft Word format for you to be able to easily modify, edit and assemble (or add to your existing word processing software).
NOTE: This is NOT a software program and there are no automated/macro-type functions with our forms. While drafted for Mr. Kavesh’s law firm based out of California, this strategy is based on federal law and has applicability to all states.Add To Cart
To order by phone or for any questions, contact The Ultimate Estate Planner, Inc. at 1.866.754.6477 or at www.ultimateestateplanner.com